Sunday 15 July 2012

Postcard from Goa

Hey People,
Shuchita here, I will be manning the blog while Kiran is away on a family vacation cum work trip.
Hope everyone's having a good Monday :) I just came back from Goa which was heavenly this time of year Rains, sunshine, breezy, windy we were lucky enough to get all of that. Did manage to find some time from all the fun to click some pics. 





Fort Aguada in the background


Spot me???











Maxi Dress & Cuff : Forever New 
Sandals: Zara
Necklace: Ogaan
Earrings: Super Old so don't remember

p.s: the scrunched maxi  is there to show my sandals I do not stand like this in real life

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great time!!
    Did you stay at Vivanta?? It's such a great place to stay and i bet Goa was amazing this time!!

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving lovely comment..

    Love
    Mehak
    www.thedoublemlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so pretty!
    I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
    :)
    Allison

    P.S. I'm having an INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, so don't forget to enter! :)
    A's Fashion Files
    $75 Shopbop Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Hey thanks for commenting on our blog